This policy defines activities and content that are prohibited on our network and using the services we offer. This list is not complete and may be updated at any time.
You (user, account owner) are responsible for violations of this AUP by anyone using your account with your permission or on an unauthorized basis. You are also responsible for violations of this AUP by your users. Your use of the services to assist another person in an activity that would violate this AUP if performed by you is a violation of the AUP.
You may not use the services for any unlawful, abusive or restricted purpose, including:
- Any use of the services to engage in, further, promote, or encourage illegal conduct or activities, including the dissemination of content that has been determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful.
- Engaging in activities that is deceptive or harmful, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, Ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), deceptively impersonating another person or entity, or engaging in other fraudulent or misleading practices.
- Using the services in a manner that violates, infringes on or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including without limitation any rights in or to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity, and publishing content intended to assist others in unlawfully circumventing technical measures intended to protect any such rights.
- Pornography and adult content, including but not limited to video and images.
- Content that incites or threatens violence against any person, promotes terrorism, is intended to harass, abuse or invade the privacy of any individual, creates a risk to the physical safety or health of any individual or to public safety or health, or that threatens or encourages harm on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, caste, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, serious disease or disability, or immigration status.
- Unlawfully selling or distributing controlled substances, including but not limited to any illegal or prescription drugs.
- Content, software, or any other technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any computer system, program, or data, including any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, or time bombs.
- Accessing or using any system without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a system.
- Using fake or misleading IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route.
- Interfering with the proper functioning of any system, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, flooding techniques, or conducting a denial of service attack.
- Operating open proxies, open mail relays, open recursive domain name servers, Tor exit nodes, or other similar network services.
- Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access limits and storage restrictions.
- Any activity intended to withhold or cloak identity or contact information, including the omission, deletion, forgery or misreporting of any transmission or identification information, such as return mailing and IP addresses.
- Mining any cryptocurrency without explicit written permission.
- Distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements.
We reserve the right but have no obligation, to investigate any suspected violation of this AUP or misuse of the services about which we have actual knowledge. In connection with such investigations, we may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Such reporting may include disclosing, reviewing, and preserving appropriate customer information consistent with applicable law. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
If we determine, at our discretion, that you have violated this AUP, we may remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource and/or suspend or terminate your use of the services. We also may intercept or block any content or traffic belonging to you or to users where the services are being used unlawfully or not in accordance with this AUP. Our right to suspend or terminate your use of the services applies even if a violation is committed unintentionally or without your authorization. Such right is not an obligation on us to act at any given time or with respect to any given user (account owner), and we may exercise such right at any time within our sole discretion.
If you become aware of any suspected violation of this AUP, please notify us by providing a full explanation of the bases for the violation. We may request your assistance to help stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this AUP or make related inquiries, please contact us.