How to contact technical support
In the window that appears, select the appropriate category of the request, in the case of an existing service, enter it. We would appreciate it if the subject field you indicate briefly what was involved in your request.
In the message describe your question or task in detail. If you expect to solve your tasks will need access to your server or VDS, specify the superuser (root) password. Don’t forget to change your password upon completion of work!
Also you can send a request by email. Email addresses are listed in the official Contacts section of our website. Note that in this case, the technical support is unable to produce any action with VDS, dedicated servers or other products. If you have lost the login and password you use please use password recovery that available on login screen at customer’s portal.
- PayPal – the largest international system, has been successfully working in hundreds of countries. Support payments in USD and EUR, there is the possibility to pay by payment cards VISA, MasterCard. The system automatically supports currency conversion.
- Webmoney – international payment system, popular among webmasters and freelancers. Supported payments WMZ (USD equivalent), WME (EUR equivalent). The system automatically supports currency conversion.
- Qiwi VISA Wallet – supports payment through purses and instant payment terminals. Payment currency – RUR.
- Privat24 – merchant payment gateway by PrivatBank (UA). Supported payment currency – UAH
- Interkassa – merchant aggregator that supports Paxum, LiqPAY, credit cards, TeleMoney, Alfa-Click and more.
Usually payment arrives during 1-15 minutes from the moment of payment.
- Wire Transfer – International Bank transfer (IBAN-account payment, SWIFT-payment). You may pay in EUR or USD.
- Wire Transfer – Ukraine domestic – payment option for companies and private persons with an opportunity to make payment using any Ukrainian bank. Payment currency – UAH.
Funds received via bank transfer will be credited manually. This usually happens in the morning each day, ranging from 10 to 12:0 (EET/EEST). Please note that bank transfers take time from several hours to several days.